Dr. SANTANU GANGULY, B. SC., B.H.M.S. (Associate Lecturer) gave a clear idea about the ovarian cyst. According to his opinion, our daily medical practice is a patient who has cysts in the ovaries. However, cyst in the ovary does not always mean pathological. The ovarian cyst is a thin sac filled with fluid or solid material that grows in the ovary and increases the size of the ovary. Ovarian cyst breeding groups (14 – 45 years of age) are the most common among women. Again it is more of a functional system. Normally the functional ovarian cyst is fixed by itself.
Types Of Ovarian Cysts
● Functional cyst.
● Corpus luteum cyst.
● Dermoid ovarian cyst.
● Chocolate cysts.
● Complex ovarian cyst.
● Hemorbic ovarian cyst.
● Polycystic ovarian cyst.
Ovarian Cysts Symptoms
● No symptoms, which are suddenly detected in the USG due to asymptomatic or other angles.
● Abdominal pain is one of the most common symptoms. Many times, right down to the right side of the stomach, ie, Right Eliak Phase, is a pain that many people mistakenly develop appendicitis. In some cases, the abdominal fullness may be in the system. It may seem that there is no appetite, a little stomach feeling, etc.
● Excessive pain in the stomach or beyond the limits can be a twisted ovarian cyst or ovarian cyst Roshan.
● Increased body weight.
● Dizziness, difficulty in breathing, abdominal pain can result in ruptured corpus uterine cyst or ectopic pregnancy.
● Pain in the abdomen during the beginning and end of the period.
● Routine Blood Testing, U.S.G., Trans Vaginal Sonography.
● C.T. Scan.
● CA-1221. This test is not required for functional cysts.
● L.D.H., Alpha-F.P., H.C.G. For those who have complex ovarian cysts, it is important to know if there is a germ cell tumor of the ovary.
Ovarian Cysts Treatment
● Simple ovarian cysts less than 5 cm are usually cured in three-cycle hormone therapy.
● Those common systems that do not respond to treatment within three periods, or which may require more than 5 cm of surgeries.
● Those cysts that are increasing in size or size need surgery. This surgery is called laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy.
● Ultrasound-Guided Vaginal Aspiration of Ovarian Cyst – Usually not recommended. Because the problem is repeatedly coming back to the problem is very high and the likelihood of getting stomach infections can be very strong.