What Is It?
Diabetes (Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus) is a system disorder. Diagnosis of diabetes mellitus from pancreatic or panic problems located just behind the back Contrasting two hormones in the normal condition of the pancreas. The name of the first hormone insulin. Insulin’s work helps in the presence of glucose or sugar from the food. If glucose or carbohydrate cannot penetrate the body, then it stays in the blood. In fact, the amount of blood sugar increased. And the consequence of this increase is terrible. Another hormone glucagon. Its function is the level of glucose in the blood.
If so, a system of blood sugar compatibility, which is done through insulin. In the absence of this insulin, glucose balance is not maintained in the body. As a result, the whole system stops. Glucose is accumulated in the blood. The result is diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus:
Insulin is made in such a patient’s body, but it is not sufficiently adequate or resistant to work in insulin body. That is, all parts of the body can not reach glucose. Generally, this type of problem may occur for people over 40 years. There are no symptoms at the beginning. 99 percent Diabetes sufferers fall into this group. Nowadays, this type of diabetes is related to older children with more weight. Changes in lifestyle, balanced diet, eating physical exercise, but exercising like this is possible to control diabetes.
Diabetes Mellitus: Reasons And Links:
Most Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus suffer from diabetes. Its symptoms are not always the same. At first, it is not very understandable. Afterward. Slowly many symptoms start to appear. These races can be due to various reasons. For example,
- Lack of insulin in the body.
- Genetic factors like, if both parents and both of them have diabetes, their child is more likely to be infected. It is impossible not to be a victim of this disease if someone has a history of diabetes or someone with a family history.
- Pancreatic problems Because its direct impact may be on insulin emission.
- Eat more calcium meals Eat more quantities, eat frequently or eat fatty foods. Diabetes can be due to eating carbohydrate, such as glucose, sugar, lactose, sweet, etc. Increasing weight increases the amount of food a healthy person should eat. Fat can grow. There are many different problems.
- In addition to pancreatitis by the intracellular gland, the role of cardiovascular, thyroid, adrenal gland, in the blood circulation of the body. Due to the difficulties in their work, diabetes can be caused by the hormone released from the gland.
- Regular steroid withdrawal is diabetes.
- Excessive stress, tension, and emotional exacerbation are likely to cause diabetes.
How Do You Know You Are Suffering From Diabetes Mellitus:
- In a short span of time, it can be repeatedly tried. Gradually dry the throat.
- After feeding, he gets hungry again and again.
- It is not easy to cut or hit if it is hurt.
- There is a problem with viewing
- Tiredness in a little effort There are heavy loads.
- Body weight decreases continuously.
- Nervous problems arise due to wheezing.
- There may be skin problems. Many types of itching, blisters, etc. are seen.
- Repeated urine.
- Menstrual problems may occur.
But remember, diabetes is infected with signs that will not appear together at all. If you see anyone or two symptoms, do not hesitate to consult the doctor.
There are no signs of diabetes. Therefore, you are at peace. Right But, do not be quick to make the subject surer! When you silently knock at your door, you can not understand. If you reach the age of 40, you should check at least once a year. If a family has diabetes, but you are more likely to be there – do not forget to check-in keeping them in mind.
There should be some specific tests to know whether there is diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. For example,
- Blood Sugar (Fasting and PP). Fasting means fasting, that is, it is always empty stomach. Not only that, there is a gap of 10 to 12 hours from the day before the time of giving blood to the day before. After giving the first blood you will have to eat the stomach. Just when you have finished eating, give her blood for PP on just two hours. At least ten to fifteen minutes of blood donation reached the center. If you are fasting at 100 and in the below 140, then do not worry. But in both cases, you will be considered to be suffering from diabetes if you exceed this limit. If the PP is below 200 you are pre-diabetic and 200 diabetic diabetes.
There are also a few types of tests. For example,
- HBA One C.(HbA1C)
- Lipid profile etc.
Diabetes Mellitus treatment is multidimensional. Just eating and drinking control is not enough.
- It’s important to change your lifestyle
- To exercise, to combine this means that you have a work-out plan to choose.
- Smoking or extra alcohol must be stopped.
- Try to keep stress in control.
- Depending on the type of diabetes, the treatment method.
- Type-1 diabetes, since the ability to make body insulin is wasted, it is necessary to give adequate insulin from the outside. Due to this, the insulin is also called insulin-dependent diabetes.
Apart from this, it is important to follow some more precautions. Especially for kids. The last thing to say is an endocrinologist.
All respected viewers this article totally informative according to specialist Dr. J. J. Mukherjee (Senior Consultant Endocrinologist).