What is physical fitness? Physical fitness is the ability or strength of a human being that can accomplish everyday activities without being relieved with efficiency and can handle leisure and leisure situations. According to the scientists, physical fitness and ability to work in daily life with energy and consciousness, to enjoy relaxation and joy, to cope with difficult situations and to cope with difficult situations. Components of Physical fitness varies from person to person, even in one person’s different time of time. Now I briefly describe Coponents of physical fitness.
Components Of Physical Fitness:
- Co-ordination capability
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Muscular endurance
- Strength endurance
- Hand and eye co-ordination
- Foot and eye co-ordination
I will briefly elaborate components of physical fitness in this article to help you…
Components of physical fitness can be divided into two categories, namely
1. Health-Related Physical Fitness.
2. Sports or Performance-Related Physical Fitness.
Health-Related Physical Fitness:
The components that control human issues related to physical development and increase the physical ability, and provide good health to the people, it is called Health-related physical fitness.
Its components are body composition, muscle and fat ratio, strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance.
The main goal of this ability to maintain disease prevention is to maintain good health.
The ability to overcome any obstacle or to work against obstruction is called strength. It is an element of physical fitness.
It depends on the length of the muscles, the muscular cross section, the size of the body and constipation, combination of different muscles, the total number of muscles, and muscle coordination.
Some Types Of Strength:
Depending on the physiological applied technique, strength can be divided into three categories,
i) Maximum Strength,
ii) Explosive Strength,
iii) Strength Endurance.
The maximum strength is the ability to measure the maximum physical force applied against stable or dynamic resistance, or in other words, the ability to overcome the maximum barrier is called Maximum Strength.
For example, a person can run a maximum of 9.5 meters of 7.5 kg of iron balls. In this case, the force applied to the iron ball reveals the maximum energy measurement of the person.
By the power that the player is able to overcome a special barrier at the highest speed and at least the maximum, it is called explosive strength. A type of capability comprising of energy and speed. The person who has the explosive power of the muscles of the muscle, the better it is to compete in the 100-meter race, broad jumps, high jump, weight lifting, etc.
With the power that the player can overcome a certain obstacle without being tired for a long time, he is a tolerant force. For example, the player runs for a long time in the race of 1500 meters, 3000 meters race, and the energy spent is called Strength Endurance.
In addition to these 3 types of strength isotonic or dynamic strength, isometric or static strength, isokinetic strength is particularly noticeable.
Isotonic / Dynamic Strength
Isotonic or Dynamic Strength is the force used in the contraction of a muscle during which the length of the muscle fibers decreases, the width increases but the muscle volume and muscle tension are equal or unchanged.
This contraction is caused by the stretch and contraction of the muscle, that is, the angular distance of the joints increases or decreases.
Isometric / Static Strength
Isometric or Static Strength is defined as the length of muscle contraction during which muscle length remains unchanged, but the contraction strength in which muscle tension increases.
Example – pushing the wall with your hands straight.
‘Iso’ means ‘equal’ and ‘kinetic’ means ‘speed’ – the force exerted by the muscle at each position of the organ in this contraction is equal to the external constraint.
Examples – Exercising with Nautilus, Mini Gym and Cybex
Turbulent continuous long-term ability to overcome a specific obstacle is called tolerance. It has 1 element of physical ability.
It depends on the body’s ability to take oxygen, energy oxygen carrying capacity, oxygen performance, and body strength.
Type Of Endurance:
Generally, tolerance can be divided into two categories.
- Depending on nature – Basic endurance, General endurance, specific Endurance.
- Depending on the duration – speed endurance, short term endurance, middle term endurance, long term endurance
Flexibility is a kind of physical fitness that promotes the maximum contraction and dilation ability of the body’s various orbital absences without muscle and gravitationally. The chances of progression and injury are largely dependent on flexibility. Flexibility depends on age and gender.
Types Of Flexibility:
Flexibility is usually two types –
1. Direct flexibility
2. Passive flexibility
Benefits Of Flexibility:
- The maximum muscular strength and speed depend on the flexibility of bone and joints.
- Flexibility is the ability to overcome the lowest muscle resistance. As a result, the same work can be done with less energy.
- It is very necessary for the complexity of the game to be developed.
- Flexibility protects the body from injuries and increases body tolerance or shock tolerance.
- Increase the body’s ability to balance.
Any work performed continuously for a long time depends on the capabilities of the heart and respiratory system. The cardiovascular and respiratory system can handle blood circulation properly.
Therefore, by practicing long distance racing, etc., physical excellence. It is an element of physical ability. By this, after a long distance running, the heart and respiratory system can return to normalcy quickly.
Performance Or Skill Related Fitness:
The fitness of the sports professional to compete in the field of sports, as well as the fitness to compete with them In order to achieve complex speed or strategy, the athletes need more or better quality than the normal physical fitness.
Its components are-
- Balance or Stability
- Coordination power
- Reaction time
Its main goal is to achieve the highest efficiency and display ability.
Agility is such a physical ability that indicates the speed or position of a person in the shortest possible time. This particular component of speed and accuracy is not very training able.
Balance Or Stability:
In a stable or dynamic condition on the athletes, when there is no acceleration and pressure of the balls applied to the outer applied balls or when the algebraic gain is made, then the athlete has a balance or equilibrium. It basically depends on coordination, nerve activity, mental wellness, and ventilator.
Co-ordinating power is the ability to properly organize the necessary coordination between different parts of the body due to an interaction between body and mind for success in any work. For example, there is a need to coordinate between the speed of the hand and the movement of the feet, depending on the movement of the body while running.
Over time, the rate of change is called speed. It indicates the ability to transfer the muscles most of the time. It is a special component of the skill of physical fitness. It depends on the mobility of the nervous system, explosive power, technique or technique, muscle proportion, coordination ability, energy capacity, etc.
Components of Speed:
- Re-actionability –Reveals the ability to quickly respond to the stimulus.
- Acceleration Ability – Indicates the rate of increase in speed over time.
- Movement Speed - Indicates the ability to transmit at least the organs.
- Locomotor Ability – The maximum speed indicates the ability to maintain long-term.
- Speed Endurance – Exposing the ability to perform a long period of certain motion.
It is said to overcome the maximum resistance of the muscles at the time. It depends on the size of the muscles, the contraction capacity, and the stimulus intensity.
Responding to an excuse, and responding to the response to the response, he responded at the break. The reaction time is affected by how many elements.
For example – the activity of the senses, the intensity of stimuli, the state of preparedness, general muscle tension, habit, transmission, exhaustion and above all the physical condition of the person.
Need Of Physical Fitness:
The requirements of physical ability are essentially three types.
- Biological Needs
- Mental needs
- Social Needs
The biological requirements are – to maintain good health and performance.
The mental requirements are – to protect from mental balance, to avoid emotional tension and dullness.
Social necessity is – socialization and healthy retirement.
The Importance Of Physical Fitness:
- A person with a physically capable person is able to do a lot of work right and effortlessly, in a short time, without any difficulty working less.
- Help survive in personal life, vigorous and functioning
- Correlation between the body and the mind, so that it works properly.
- Increased performance of the lactating and respiratory system.
- Obstacles are delayed due to physical ability. So there is a tendency to work for a long time.
- As the personality develops, the mind remains in the heart.
- Old age comes late.
- Disease resistance increases.
- Increase muscle strength.
- Physical capacity improves health. For example –
- Cholesterol and blood sugar decreases.
- Keep blood pressure normal.
- There is less chance of heart disease.
- Consistent according to body weight height.
- Help reduce stress.
- Sleep well.
- The body structure is strong.
- Increases self-confidence.
- Keeps away from minor injuries and diseases.